Sunday, August 19, 2007

GO KNIGHTS!

I can't believe that there's only one week left of summer before school officially begins. But harder still for me to believe is that Benton will be a freshman at McCallum High School this year. I've started this blog, it seems to me, about 100 times trying to put in to words the emotions that I feel as I watch Benton mature in to an incredible young man. I literally could write a novel. But to spare all of you that and myself a few tears, I'll just share with you a couple of pictures that were taken at a recent football scrimmage and end by saying...MAC DRUMLINE RULES...GO KNIGHTS!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Rebecca, Benton is so incredibly handsome and kind. We share a little bit of that pride for the young man he is along with you. Seeing the pictures makes me want to buy a Knight's T'shirt, paint my face, and color a poster with Benton's name on it while we camp out at each football game waiting for half time.

Sienna said...

We are sure looking forward to those Friday night games where we get to cheer on the ROCKSTAR of the family!