Friday, August 3, 2007

Mother Nature

At the dinner table last night we were discussing healthy foods vs. junk foods and how/why foods from nature are much healthier than processed foods. We were marveling at the size and sweetness of the grapes we were eating when Emma asks, "Mommy, have you ever heard of a girl named Mother Bird?" "Mother Goose, I asked?" "No, you know, the girl that's all around us and brings us nature?" Oh, yes, Mother Nature, I was about to say, when Emma continued, "You know, she's like God's delivery girl." Mother Nature I then said. "Yes, that's her!" "You mean you've heard of her?!" I just love parenting moments like this!

1 comment:

nathansethjones said...

That story is great. I'm glad to see you've got the blogging bug. I look forward to hearing more stories from you. Love to all.